The little Boracay of Calatagan

 The wonders in The Little Boracay in Calatagan Batangas

This day is my fathers birthday we decided to have an outdoor celebration and we choose to go in "The little Boracay" of  Calatagan Batangas.


The time that I saw how beautiful "The Little Boracay of Calatagan" it give me as shocking feeling, just look how wonderful the blue green marble sea water and the relaxing view of the sky it gives me a memorable vibes that I will treasure in my life. U can witnessed also the different kinds marine creatures like fishes, star fish, crabs and many more.

They have also here a kayaking activities where u can rent a kayak boat and u can use it for 1 hour enough to enjoy the beautiful sea of  The Little Boracay.



This is me during the sunset, after viewing the eye catching view of blue sky, you can witnessed also the dramatic scene of the sunset in The Little Boracay. You can feel the presence of nature in this place, so because of that this is one of the best experience in my life.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unique Rock Formation, "Kandiwata"

The Catbalogan City

The delicacy of Samar